Monday, April 19, 2010

Photos from Paris & London





The Following pics are from Paris, France; Bath, England; & London, England (duh) Enjoy! I most certainly did...




awesome painting in the Louvre. it's a big deal.
a bit blurry, but it's the Mona Lisa-- kind of small, bit dissapointing, but still cool to see it IN THE FLESH (?)
Winged Victory! thanks, Jackie ;)
Venus de Milo
I meant to do that.
whew that's big.
I totes wanted to join those kids. might have been a little sketch tho
miniature version
ROoooaaAARRR!!!!
La Seine- such a beautiful day
Notre Dame Cathedral
What's Garfield doin' at Pere Lachaise??? haha. so cute.
Moliere & LaFontaine
"You're one of the few reasons I'm proud to be Irish." on Oscar Wilde's grave. I thought this was just fantastic. I'd be Irish any day, dude... you're awesome.
The infamous Oscar Wilde tombstone.
Sarah Bernhardt
Chopin- I legit almost cried. wow.
Jim Morrison- I actually did cry... then these dudes came up and took whiskey shots and, weirdly, I felt much better.
I forget who's grave this is... jk jk
dinner in Paris w/ my new loves
from atop Tour d'Eiffel
@ night



Champs Elysee!
shopping in Paris w/ Lily & Seshan
Outside of one of the metro stations. whoa.
Detail at the top. very nice.


Crepe nutella. yum.
Street by my hotel.
view from hotel window, which I never ever closed because I love the sound of PARIS!
view of the Thames from the National Theatre @ night. loves.
That's Harrods way back there. Isn't it glorious?
Marble Arch near Hyde Park
Piccadilly Circus during the day :)
Accessories store in Bath market
beautiful park in Bath. view from the Balcony.
other side of the park-- I get why Jane Austen was so inspired by this town. It was absolutely beautiful. Every which way you turn...
very elegant/ expensive flats. Nick Cage used to own one over here before he went bankrupt... oh did i do that? woops...
Where they used to hold balls and ceremonies-- now is for living and there's a museum on the end.
Angles climbing the ladder up to heaven
a very old Roman bath. it was dark inside. The stacks that look like books are limestone deposits from the original bottom of the bath. It wears away little by little every year.
The grand bath 2nd floor balcony. Back when the Romans were in control of this city, this part of the building was inside.
View from the balcony upstairs and inside.

SSSSHHHHHeeeeeep!!!
Stonehenge! it was cold...
really old rocks aka Stonehenge
my workspace @ The Cavendish
where some kids sit and chill... i mean, work.
activity board
The Peace Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment