Monday, April 26, 2010

Barcelona (this is my song for)

Here are some pics from my trip to Barcelona, Spain. The last 3 pics at the bottom are from London, but they somehow got in this album and I simply had to post them.

Cheers!
LC


headless man in the Park
coolest fountain in Spain
The entrance of Parc Guell designed by THE Antonio Gaudi
Street outside of Parc Guell (notice the wonderful sunny day!)
Tracey's home for the semester! her house, man! ... yeah.
this just made me laugh cuz i'm immature
Casa Mila @ night
Getting Tapas & Sangria w/ the roomie, we ran into Alaina! cool!
Sagrada Familia
pretty birdies!
The Catedral
JD <3
getting some water--- the taxi in the back made for a pretty legit effect, dontchya think?
Palm trees. yay!
"crazy legs" the octopus at the Aquarium in Barca (*note: I had never been to a legit aquarium before and going to the biggest aquarium in Europe was kinda awesome. so fun.)
SHARK! (dream come true)
more sharks.
this pufferfish just killed this squid. here the pufferfish is eating the squid. poor thing.
Clown fish in anemone. (Nemo, if you will)
giddy-up!
wicked star fish
just cuz you can hide from me, doesn't mean you actually are dude.
Boats & hos (not really)
Christopher Columbus (so he's pointing to America then? cuz all I see is a chinese food stand...)
Tracey's school area part thing... it's just pretty to me
oh snap! how you doin that, dawg?
they were still alive. gah.
gelato. so yummy.
chocolates and candies @ Las Ramblas market
oh! more street people. I liked them better in Barcelona than the ones in Paris because at least the Barcalonians let me take pictures of them BEFORE totally creeping me out.
da water hole at tracey's school. when she get's thirsty she just grabs her little bucket and get's something to quench her thirst! (kidding)
I want an orange tree at my school

I love that the taxis are different in every city. In preparing for this semester it was one thing that I can honestly say, I did not expect. I also didn't expect it to shock me, but it did.
"The Doors" in the back of the Hard Rock Cafe, Barcelona. Obviously, this wall made my night complete.
"City of Night! Whoo! C'mon!" Such a great song.
The "Love Her Madly" Lyrics signed by 2 member of The Doors, Robby Krieger (organ) and Ray Manzarek (guitarist)
clowning w/ one of my best mates
ok, you guys, for serious this time. haha
everyone has one of these, i guess
epic
okay and so begins the 3 Londontown pics all taken in Camden. Above= me making an arse of myself ontop of a giant lion statue. Below= just some pics of the market. I had a thing with lions that day, i guess. The pic of the huge lion below was super fascinating to me... and in fact, it still is. I <3>




No comments:

Post a Comment